Friday 3 May 2013

RAK 96 - Truth card exchange

April 6

What person couldn't use a few words of encouragement? In my online art community, we are often exchanging small piece of our original art that contain words of encouragement.  We refer to them as 'Truth Cards', and these cards are meant to be kept on hand to read when you need a little reminder of what is true, what isn't, what matters, and what really doesn't.

For those who don't really know what a 'truth card' is, here are some examples ...







For today's RAK, I ignored the fact that I am so busy with work and kids... I answered the call to send out encouraging words to others and signed up to be a part of a Truth Card exchange.

I will be mailing my cards out to some other Brave Girl on the list... and it will be another way this group of like minded women to connect and love each other from afar.

And getting the envelopes in the mail is SO exciting!

Truthfully

Coreena

On behalf of the Kornel/Peters Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment