Wednesday 1 May 2013

RAK 91 - Hehe... you April Fools...

April 1

So what kid doesn't love this day? 

Oh my gosh.... I have visions of children everywhere planning and scheming up practical jokes galore to play on their parents...  because they know this might be THE ONLY day of the year they will get away with it...

Other kids do that too right?? ... Not just mine??..

Well this day started off a little different than usual...  I woke up first (I KNOW... hard to believe right?! - that's not even an April Fools joke) ... anyway... I woke up first and went down to make coffee...  (uh -huh... that's what I said... I went down to make coffee... after 13 years of him making it, I figured it was my turn ... :) )

So my early rising girls were as shocked as the next guy that I was up first, and they come clambering into the kitchen...  "NO MOM... DO NOT turn on the tap!"  I was all confused, because I hadn't yet realized it was April Fools day, I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about.  Then I spotted it...

That elastic holding down the button on the sink sprayer - with the sink sprayer pointed right at me... and my hand positioned ready to turn on the tap.

"OH...!"  I said... and worked around their little trap and took the coffees upstairs. - Thinking to myself 'RAK complete for the day'...

For the next little while... I sat in my room and giggled as every boy in our house fell victim to the girls prank ... Every boy in our house squealed in surprise at their involuntary and unwanted kitchen shower!  Every. Single. One.





Girl Power.

Giggling...

Coreena

On Behalf of the Kornel/Peters Family...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as an aside...  here is an awesome prank by my boys caught on tape.. this was on fathers day...  the little brats...






Is it wrong that I giggle hysterically whenever I watch this??




No comments:

Post a Comment