Wednesday 1 May 2013

RAK 81 - I Hear You.

March 22

Today was a day FULL of meetings, mostly to deal with the Beaumont Blues festival related business.  Meetings with a couple potential sponsors to discuss the festival and how they can be a part of it.  I am very much all business when it comes to these types of situations, but today I made an extra effort to take the time and relate to those I met with on a more personal level.  Asking about their day and week, and REALLY listening to what they said ... hearing them.  Definitely something I need to be more aware of and do more often.

In addition to the running between meetings I took the time to bring my wife a coffee at work.  Again a small token of my appreciation for her, but it was well received.

Jeremy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE ... the efforts must have paid off, both sponsorship's came through with everything I had asked for !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment