Friday 3 May 2013

RAK 100 - She IS precious

April 10

Through my online connections I have met a lovely girl named Brandi.  Brandi, and many others like her are completely committed to ending Human Trafficking through the She's Worth It organization.

Our RAK 90 (click here) was a small part of helping fund the trip she is on right now...

I have been following her journey on Facebook, and have shed many a tear reading her posts and watching her videos as she goes around to brothels is Cambodia, Thailand and then India.

As a mom, when I watched this video...  I had to put my head down on my desk and weep...






For today's RAK I shared Brandi's video's on Facebook, and talked to so many people about the atrocities that are presently going on in such places.

Awareness is key.  Please spread the word.  This must stop.  In our country, this is rape.

She's Worth It


Lovingly

Coreena

On Behalf of The Kornel/Peters Family




No comments:

Post a Comment