Tuesday 30 April 2013

RAK 76 Happy Birthday to US !

March 17

I am very fortunate to share my birthday with my lovely and amazing wife. This year we chose to forego the date night, the dinner at a restaurant, and all that couples stuff that we typically enjoy on out B day, and we spent the day at home with our family.  Sure the fact that I haven't yet received a paycheck in 2013 is a bit of a motivation to stay in, but more so the opportunity to spend some time with our kids and each other is pretty great and hard to pass up.

The girls were excited to decorate a cake for us, and of course there was some green beer seeing as it was also St. Patricks day.  It was a great night and I can't think of any better way to spend my birthday!

Jeremy
Here are some pics from the night....



No comments:

Post a Comment