Monday 29 April 2013

RAK 66 Going Above

March 7

I have a hard time saying 'no'.  I had to pass up an opportunity and I hate to not be involved.  As many know for the past 6+ years I have been involved in the Beaumont Blues and Roots Festival.  It is something I am very passionate about and it is a big part of who I am now and what I hope my legacy will be.  This week there was some work to be done on some documents for the festival permit, so this RAK is partly the fact that I went above what was required to put together a high quality document, but it is also the kindness my amazing wife showed in her support and assistance with not only the preparation of this but also the final packaging, binding and delivery to the powers that be.

It is pretty great having someone so amazing to share my life with, so for this and all the kindness she shows I am grateful.

Jeremy

The Books !

No comments:

Post a Comment