Sunday 24 February 2013

RAK 43 - Recognize great service...

February 12

It seems that truly great friendly service is becoming harder and harder to find.  On this day I had some of the best and most friendly service I have had in quite some time at the morning drive thru window at Starbucks.  Stopping on the way to work for a coffee and a breakfast sandwich I was greeted with an incredibly friendly smile, and genuine friendly service. Memorably great service.  I took note of the girls name and that night sent an email through the Starbucks website to their comment line, below is the email I received back.  Hopefully this message got back to the girl who deserves the credit.

Jeremy

 From: Starbucks Customer Care
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Subject: Re: The service I received at a store <<#1137889-10398661#>>
To: jeremy.kornel@gmail.com


Jeremy,

Thank you for your email, I hope you are doing well today.
 
I just finished reading your email and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.
 
You are very welcome. It is always a pleasure to help a Starbucks valued customer.
We hope that you experience this level of excellence at all of our locations, but we sure are glad you stopped by this one!  It feels good to get a compliment, so I would like to pass your comments on to the store you mentioned, but unfortunately, I cannot find it.  If you reply to this email with more information about the store (such as cross streets), it will help me locate it.  Feel free to look at our store locator http://www.starbucks.com/retail/find/default.aspx for store information.
Thanks again for writing us.  If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
 
We would love to hear your feedback. Click here to take a short survey.

Sincerely,

Byron H
customer service

No comments:

Post a Comment